Skip to main content

Shattered Screen.

Dearest people, trust we are fine and bouncing today.

Did you miss me? 😉

I have something on mind I'd like to share quickly. I'm not sure I'm able to recount exactly how I feel about it, but I'll say it still.

When I'm in a relationship with anyone, I do it with all my heart such that if any misunderstanding occurs between us, I need to practically take a walk and talk it out with God to help me with my emotions. So, is this particular with me only? If it isn't, how do you cope with yours? How do you manage your emotions when your loved ones are concerned? How do you make yourself more understandable? I have so many questions actually, but, God is over all.

So, to the gist about our topic, I was staying with a big friend of mine who has her bathroom and toilet outside her room. On that beautiful Sunday morning, she woke me up at few minutes past 6 am to prepare for Sunday service. In my bid to be fast and proper with it, I took my phone along to have light and music. While in the bathroom, I placed the phone on the wall and then proceeded to brushing my beautiful set of teeth(yes, I have a lovely set of teeth 😉). Almost immediately, the Holy Spirit spoke, the instruction was clear in my spirit, I was told to take my phone away from there lest it was going to fall.

Almost immediately, I responded that no-one could possibly call me at that time of the day, and the phone was on silence or so. I later resorted to taking it away but made up my mind to do that after brushing my teeth. Very few seconds afterwards, my phone's alarm rang and vibrated, and before you knew it, I heard a loud thud. I had forgotten about the alarm. You see, I wake up gradually, so, I had different alarms set up to help me wake up early(don't make jest of me, some of us are like me too🙈). I didn't really feel bad until I stepped out to check where the phone fell into. Guess where it fell?

It fell into the gutter where the used bath water of people passes through. And before we could get it out, the time I was planning to save rolled off like a christmas carpet; and of course, my phone came out with a super shattered screen and the alarm blaring.😒. And that place was outside the bathroom o. Thank God I didn't continue to bath, that would have been the end of the phone.

Morals, right?

My people, my people, when the Holy Spirit gives you an instruction, the end result is for you; what you do will determine what you'd take out. Kapish?

Thanks for reading, always obey the promptings that the Holy Ghost lays in your heart. I pray for those yearning to hear Him, that your ears will be opened in Jesus’ name.

Thanks in advance for sharing and commenting, Jesus loves you!

PS: The phone was stolen las las. I'll give us the update soon.
 photo credit: Google.

Comments

  1. Wow
    At least I'm not the only one that takes my phone to the bathroom lol
    Well thanks for this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lols.... Sorry about your phone ma.

    But we really need to yield to our inner man indeed, bin a victim at divers time.
    May God keep helping us in Jesus Mighty Name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm. Following the Holy Ghost is always true.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Checked On Me.

Hello dear friends, it's been a more than three days something, right? Please, pardon me; many chips came down at almost the same time, however, I specifically thank God for the grace He's blessed me with, and the people builders He deliberately placed around me for such a time as this! So, let's  go into the gist of tonight: In the year 2017, I became friends with Tolu Josh(real name) during a youth national convention. We grew into being good friends from the casual level things. He probably would have liked that we went past the platonic stage, but I didn't take too much notice. Some months into our friendship, my phone was stolen and I had to use a makeshift phone. During the time I used the makeshift, Tolu called to check on me having not heard from me for a while. I picked the call, did like I knew it was him and appreciated him. I did that because I'd eventually know the person las las 😂. Afterwards, I went further and saved his name on the makeshift as

HONESTLY, HE SAW IT.

Hello guys!!! I have missed jisting you all about my daily activities. The reason is not far-fetched---- work schedules have been so tasking. You know, we have been given a target to make which means all hands are on deck to make this work. So, if you have anyone who is interested in doing ICT courses, please send my number (07080256903) to them, and I will be glad to attend to them. I am an IT Career Consultant, and I'll do my best to let them know what's best for them as regards the IT world. So to the gist of today, I found myself thinking about an incident that happened some months back. Sit back, relax and read. LOL! I had to see a friend in my neighborhood one cool evening, so I dressed up and got set to leave. Suddenly, I felt the urge to use the loo- I wanted to do the minor( to pee). Normally, I was supposed to go straight to the loo to do the minor in time and get on my way but I felt I could do it right there in the compound. So I took a bold but foolish step

MOUTH ACCIDENT.

Hello everyone, trust you had a great night. I thank God for keeping us all through the night, He is worthy to be praised. Clears throat! So I went for a carol service in my mum's church yesterday, and trust me, I had a good time(lol). I felt at the time I joined the service that God planned it for me as a gift specially from Him to me,don't be jealous; ask for yours too. Earlier yesterday, my mum had sent me two songs to listen to and know word for word(musically, we call that scoring a song). Honestly guys, I didn't score the songs as I was supposed to. Reason was I had my hands full at my desk, what I did was just to listen to one of the songs so as to be able to sing along. I wasn't self aware that my mum was serious when she told me that I'd be a guest in her own church, and would be leading the two songs(oops!). Seconds turned into minutes, minutes into hours and finally, the awaited time came. We got to the Church about 30 minutes into the programme a