Skip to main content

I JUMPED THE QUEUE.



Good morning guys.

Trust you're fine and bubbling well.

How was your weekend? Trust it wasn't full and short? Mine was, smiles.

Something worthy of sharing happened to me last week Friday, kindly follow me. I had a really busy day at work that Friday. By the time I rounded off work, everything on my mind was to rush off to join my mum at her office for us to go home. Before I got there, I chatted my BMF(Best Male Friend) up so we could have an emergency date. Anyways, this didn't hold because it was too sudden. Of course, I wasn't pleased with that(it is sorted out though). By the time i arrived mum's office, mum was out too.

Smiles.

I know what you are thinking, I had my transportation fare because I had learnt well from the previous fare challenge I had. I called mum and she told me it was very okay to leave without her. Don't forget that I was tired and hungry; which meant that I obeyed mum immediately. When I got to the terminal, I met a growing queue. I didn't need any prophet to tell me to join before it grew much longer. after standing for few minutes, I realised that some individuals flouted the queue rules which is waiting for your turn before you get attended to. I made up my mind right where I was not to follow that example. All of a sudden, a tricyle drove to where I was. The 'James Bond' in me already left about one  or persons before me to enter. I literally jumped the queue! Lol!

Trust my best Friend to correct me; He pointed my attention to that and I told Him I was sorry. That wasn't all, I started devouring the fruits I bought on the way in the tricycle, unlike the normal me; I would have invited one or two people beside me. Few minutes into our trip, a co-passenger exclaimed "Driver, this back tyre has gone flat. Why didn't you fix this before starting your journey?" Was I unhappy, oh yes, I was. But i quickly dived into something I love to do, I started to encourage my fellow passengers to stay a bit while the driver looked fir where to fix his tyre. I even gave him my word that I was going to wait. Meanwhile, where the young man dropped us was a place where getting another vehicle happens by grace. My motivation worked on my fellow passengers for a while, but it lost its powers few minutes later. Of course, you know what happened, those guys left and found their ways to their respective locations. Oops! I was left alone at that junction. I even waited for the driver for a while, but he ended up disappointing me.

Do you know what I did? I humbly took a long walk to the bus terminal, and humbly took another tricycle. I corrected my previous mistake and even offered to share my fruits. Lol!

I learnt 3 lessons, they are;
1). Don't jump a queue again.
2). Don't ever jump a queue again.
3). Don't you ever jump a queue ever.

Lol!

Don't hesitate to comment, share and like.

Have a great week ahead guys.

I remain your friend, Busolami.






Comments

  1. heheheheehe....lol
    ☆I relearnt a learnt lesson, never to disobey my Best Friend...
    ☆not to jump queues
    ☆not to ever jump queues
    ☆not to ever jump queues EVER!
    ☆lastly, don't give your word to a taxi driver (esp about waiting for vehicle repairs) when you're hungry and tired and especially after jumping a queue

    thanks for this sis, I'm blessed

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Checked On Me.

Hello dear friends, it's been a more than three days something, right? Please, pardon me; many chips came down at almost the same time, however, I specifically thank God for the grace He's blessed me with, and the people builders He deliberately placed around me for such a time as this! So, let's  go into the gist of tonight: In the year 2017, I became friends with Tolu Josh(real name) during a youth national convention. We grew into being good friends from the casual level things. He probably would have liked that we went past the platonic stage, but I didn't take too much notice. Some months into our friendship, my phone was stolen and I had to use a makeshift phone. During the time I used the makeshift, Tolu called to check on me having not heard from me for a while. I picked the call, did like I knew it was him and appreciated him. I did that because I'd eventually know the person las las 😂. Afterwards, I went further and saved his name on the makeshift as

HONESTLY, HE SAW IT.

Hello guys!!! I have missed jisting you all about my daily activities. The reason is not far-fetched---- work schedules have been so tasking. You know, we have been given a target to make which means all hands are on deck to make this work. So, if you have anyone who is interested in doing ICT courses, please send my number (07080256903) to them, and I will be glad to attend to them. I am an IT Career Consultant, and I'll do my best to let them know what's best for them as regards the IT world. So to the gist of today, I found myself thinking about an incident that happened some months back. Sit back, relax and read. LOL! I had to see a friend in my neighborhood one cool evening, so I dressed up and got set to leave. Suddenly, I felt the urge to use the loo- I wanted to do the minor( to pee). Normally, I was supposed to go straight to the loo to do the minor in time and get on my way but I felt I could do it right there in the compound. So I took a bold but foolish step

PLEASE ADVICE ME

Hello, Good afternoon to you. Trust you are fine. I'm sounding formal, right? Lol, don't mind me. Something happened in my office today. I've been out of mobile data for some days. A senior colleague here in the office volunteered to get lunch for us on his pocket. My Best Friend suggested that I declared that I was going monetize mine, but I was shy! By the time the Office Assistant returned with the meal and balance for everyone, it is the exact amount I need to buy my data. Now I'm thinking if anyone would buy the meal from me. It pays to listen and obey when the Holy Spirit talks mehn! Sighs. I wish I obeyed my Best Friend, He is the Holy Ghost. You know, there is this friend of mine, I'll call him Dez. I met Dez last year March. We started on a good note and became really close as a result. Honestly, from the start of the friendship, Dez made his intentions known to me. He pointed out that he wants a relationship that will lead to marriage. Of cou